Monday, April 19, 2010

im out of work due to injury. i still get paid, a little less than i would like, but that seems to be the norm, so im not complaining. so now my job, it seems, is to find things to do with myself before the day crawls away into oblivion. so far so good.
today i downloaded an application for my phone that bluetooth connects to my laptop, which can then be used as a wireless keyboard to control the computer. so with an hdmi cable i connected my computer to my tv, connected my phone to my computer and watched the first half of the liverpool game through the magic of streaming internet through my tv. during halftime i cleaned up the remains of my brain matter which had leaked out of my ears due to an overdose of glee then ate some mac and cheese doused with sriracha sauce. delicious.
sorry ive been away so long. this is where ive been---

that orange blur in the tree line is my disc. total bliss.

No comments: