Friday, February 13, 2009

FALLING IN LOVE
WITH THE IMAGES IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR

im an idiot. theres no doubt about it. only an idiot falls in love with the person in the car behind them at a red light. its like this idiotic pg13 rated vouyer thing ive got. and i guess its innocent enough really. its not like i like to watch girls pee or anything. im not a pervert. at least anymore than any other normal guy is. i just like to look at the person behind me at red lights through my rear view mirror is all. its interesting. you can tell alot about the person behind you in those fleeting moments of driving down time, or you can do what i do and make up up a whole bunch of shit about someone youre likely to never see or meet in your lifetime. see? its a game i play. fun.
now id like to tell you this. id like to tell you that i was trying to figure out what the girl in the toyota camry behind me was singing to herself as we waited for that light to turn green. but i feel like if i did tell you that you would pass an instant value judgement on me. label me a weirdo or a lookie lou or a leering larry or something im not. so instead ill lie. and ill tell you that i peered for a second into the sun temporarily stunning my vision. and that is why i couldnt see you in front of me. and thats why just for a second-as my foot lifted from the brake pedal to switch into acceleration mode, my front bumper collided with your rear bumper.
and besides "sully", if that is your real name, why on earth would anyone have a vehicle whose bumpers are made of dyna plate? are you in the A-Team? are you BA barracus? am i in a steven j. cannell production? no? well... let me tell you something buddy. if you had been looking at me in your rear view like i was looking at the girl behind me than this never would have happened. so really- its your fault.

No comments: